Inclusive services at a glance
Metzgerwirt inclusive services for your cycling holiday in Tirol:
- Metzgerwirt specialities for a successful start to your day
- Evening menu also includes the option of a carbohydrate-rich meal
- Cycle workshop area with pump, tools, lubricants, bike stand and washing area you’re your bike and shoes
- Free locks to secure your bike
- Lockable, monitored storage room for all bikes
- Free WLAN throughout the hotel
- Option to download tracks to your GPS unit
- Premium partner for the Bike Academy, which means:
- For 5 days tours take place even without a minimum number of riders.
- Straightforward course registration at Reception.
- Hire bikes available at Bike academy (for a fee); these will be brought to the hotel
7 fully qualified guides work in Bike Academy and from Tuesday to Saturday lead guided tours for 3 ability level groups. Another highlight is cycle technique training on Monday (also in 3 ability groups) with video monitored movement analysis and cockpit adjustment.
Training plans, performance tests and camps are also held. Individual technique training can be booked at any time!!
The manager, Christian is responsible for everything to do with cycling.
He has been managing the hotel since 2000 and has been a keen cyclist since 1991. As a long-standing member of Kirchberg’s mountain rescue team, he is a qualified bike guide, hiking guide and nature guide and really knows his local mountains. He is always there to provide some tour tips!